Riviere Boutique Hotel in Miami Beach offers the best of all worlds by providing everything you need for a perfect Miami stay. Comfort yourself with unparalleled attention from our friendly staff, great room services, daily complementary breakfast in the lobby and beach services all year long. We welcome you to enjoy, explore and delight yourself with all that Riviere has to offer...
Complementary Breakfast at the lobby
Complimentary Beach Access (Includes towels, chairs and umbrella)
In-Room Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
Free Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout reception, rooms and garden
Cute Tropical Garden hang out w/ teak tables
Flat Screen TV with over 60 channels
Free Local Phone Calls
In-room Iron and Ironing Board
Fully equipped Kitchen in Studios and One Bedroom Apartments
Make the best of your Miami stay by visiting the iconic South Beach, its pristine waters and white sands with a perfect climate year-round!
Riviere Boutique Hotel offers complete beach access and services – including towels, 2 beach chairs and an umbrella-. Feel free to ask the front desk for further information on this amazing feature.
Wake up to warm croissants, toast, fresh orange juice and fruits! Enjoy your complimentary healthy breakfast every morning served at the lobby from 7am to 11am.
Visit one South Beach’s hidden gems at Riviere Boutique Hotel. The Hotel’s outdoors patio offers a quiet space in the midst of South Beach’s action, all surrounded by tropical plants, umbrellas to provide shadow and comfortable teak furniture for you to unwind and enjoy the perfect Miami weather.
FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE
We offer free pick-up shuttle service for Miami International Airport (MIA). Shuttle pick up location is on the Second Level - Departures, Gate J, Door 28. Our shuttle fleet consists of a white and blue van with the hotels' logos on it.
Pick Up Times - MIA to Hotel:
9:00AM |11:30 AM |2:00PM | 4:30PM | 7:30PM
Pick Up Times - Hotel to MIA:
7:45AM | 10:46AM | 12:45 PM | 3:15PM | 6:15PM
Our Shuttle service back to Miami International Airport from Hotel Riviere is included in your reservation. Must be reserved 24 hours in advance.
IMPORTANT NOTES: • Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle. • Our airport shuttle service is is available seven days a week but for Miami Beach only. • Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Terminal for a long period of time. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it. • Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. The Hotel is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues. • GUESTS ARE LIMITED TO UP TO 2 PIECES OF LUGGAGE WEIGHING 50-75 LBS OR LESS. ITEMS NOT ALLOWED ON BOARD INCLUDE: TVS, WINDSURFING EQUIPMENT, SURFBOARDS, VERY LARGE BOXES, BICYCLES, ETC. • THE HOTEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BEING LATE OR MISSING YOUR FLIGHT DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS TRAFFIC OR MECHANICAL PROBLEMS WITH OUR VANS.
Riviere Boutique Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, https://rivierehotel.com/ for persons with sensory disabilities. To accomplish this, Riviere Boutique Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility standard, which will also bring the Website into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board. Further, our Website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information or for any other purpose please contact email@example.com or 305-531-3488 and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
Update your preferences and you won’t miss out
• We process the data supplied by our customers and users in order to provide the requested services, to fulfill our legal obligations, to improve the quality of our services and to send commercial communications. This is based on an existing contractual relationship, current legislation and our legitimate interest in reviewing and promoting our services.
• We develop commercial profiles from your data in order to offer you customized attention and to send exclusive offers and promotions that are adapted to your profile.
• We only transfer our customers’ data when legally obligated, with your prior consent or to companies within the same group for administrative reasons, or when it is necessary in order to provide the requested services.
• This data is held for the duration of your relationship with us and always for the legal periods and time needed to attend to possible liabilities. Data processed for commercial purposes will be stored as long as you do not request their cancellation.
• You can withdraw your consent for the personalization of our services and communications, without affecting the provision of services that you have requested from the group. Likewise, you have the right to access, change or delete data, as well as other rights.
If you do not specify your preferences, we assume that you wish for us to continue processing your data in order to provide personalized services and communications based on your commercial profile. You can withdraw consent freely at any time by simply notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org